SRAC offers all the mandatory tests for legal affixation of CE Marking on your joinery manufactured in compliance with the requirements of the harmonised standard SR EN 14351-1 + A1:2010.
Accreditation, recognition, notification:
SRAC laboratory for testing of windows and doors is:
- accredited by RENAR in compliance with SR EN 17025
- designated by The Ministry of Regional Development and Public Administration - MDRAP in compliance with Order no. 2.537 of the 30th of August 2013
- notified in compliance Regulation (EU) no.305/2011, published in the European Union Official Journal with number NB 2003.
Tests carried out in SRAC laboratory:
- Air permeability
- Water tightness
- Resistance against wind load
- Resistance of safety devices
- Impact/shock resistance
- Operating forces
- Thermal transmittance (by calculation)
- Acoustic performance (by calculation)
- Resistance to repeated opening and closing (durability tests)
Testing activities take place in SRAC laboratory, as described in the scheme below:
Advantages of tests performed in SRAC laboratory:
- Compliance with the new legal requirements in force from the 1st of July, 2013;
- Good market promotion of your window whose performance level is determined by an accredited and notified laboratory that:
- Is using equipment periodically checked and calibrated by ift Rosenheim;
- Has personnel with 8 years of practical experience trained and accepted by ift Rosenheim.