ISO 9001 is focused on an approach based on managing the organizational processes and, therefore, a more logical structure, customer focus and the assessment of customer satisfaction, as well as top management commitment to continuous improvement.
Advantages of the quality management system certification
- meeting the customer and business partners requirements and the legal requirements
- increasing the credibility and confidence in the quality of products / services
- increasing the customer satisfaction
- a better understanding of the organization processes, involving a strong management commitment, a clear definition of the responsibilities and authorities, improved internal and external communication, a more efficient use of the resources and the reduction of the non-conformity costs
- setting a frame for the continuous improvement
SRAC is accredited for the quality management systems certification by:
- RENAR - The national accreditation body (Certificate SM 004) for the organizations operating in all economic and social scopes (38 scopes), in compliance with SR EN ISO 9001:2008 reference standard.
SRAC certifications are recognized at international level through SRAC partnership in IQNet (The International Certification Network).
To that extent, the organizations certified by SRAC receive, together with SRAC Certificate, also the IQNet Certificate, without any additional costs.
Upon the certification process successfully completed, SRAC certified organizations:
- have the right to use SRAC and IQNet conformity marks for advertising purposes;
- are regularly informed on the evolutions in the quality and certification areas, by accessing SRAC website, events organized by SRAC.
Every successful organization should:
- identify and satisfy the needs and expectations of its customers, as well as of its stakeholders, respectively employees, suppliers, owners, society, in order to obtain a competitive advantage, and to achieve this in an effective way;
- obtain, maintain and improve on a continuous basis its general performances and capabilities; and the strong commitment to achieve the quality is the key.
Every organization can build up a safer future, by the implementation and certification of a quality management system - that part of an organization’s management system, directed towards achieving the results against the quality objectives.