Based on the target or on the combination of targets that the food chain operator intends to reach, SRAC CERT provides three certification products in the field of food safety with the purpose of complying with the audit and certification requirements as precisely as possible:
- Certification in compliance with ISO 22000:2018
- Certification in compliance with FSSC 22000 ISO 22000:2018 + ISO TS 22002-1:2009 (for food products) or ISO 22000:2018 + ISO TS 22002-4:2013 (for food packaging).
Advantages of the food safety management system certification
- supplying final products safe to be used within the following link of the food chain or safe for the end consumer,
- assessment and appraisal of the clients requirements and demonstration of the conformity with the requirements related to food safety, mutually agreed with the clients,
- an efficient communication with the customers and the other stakeholders along the food chain,
- compliance with the applicable requirements of the regulatory authority, in respect with food safety,
- observing the own food safety policies
- RENAR - The national accreditation body (Certificate SM 004)
- have the right to use SRAC and IQNet conformity marks for advertising purposes;
- are regularly informed on the evolutions in the food safety and certification areas, by accessing SRAC website, events organized by SRAC.
- it has to demonstrate its ability to control hazards to food safety, in order to provide safe final products, that meet the food safety requirements agreed by customers, consumers and the regulatory authority;
- The companies involved in the production, packaging, supply and sale of food products have to make sure that the safety of these products has not been compromised within the food chain and this can be achieved by the implementation and certification of a food safety management system.