It is our pleasure to inform you about the 14th edition of the most important scientific reunion in the field that takes place in Romania, The International Conference "Quality and Dependability" CCF 2014 will be held - as periodicity already established – between the 18th-19th of September 2014 in the beautiful landscape of the Romanian ‘pearl’ of the Carpathians, Sinaia resort, in the elegant halls of Hotel Palace. The International Conference on Quality and Dependability – CCF 2014 is organized by the association Romanian Society for Quality Assurance, in cooperation with several national and international organizations in the field, under the scientific umbrella of the Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers – IEEE.
Authors should take into account when preparing the CCF 2014 works that can be addressed all sides: engineering, socio-technical, managerial, economic, legal and implications for quality and safety in operation (reliability, maintainability, availability, security, etc.). Consequently, the different points of view, including the polemic on engineering, management and quality certification and operational safety are welcome in the CCF in 2014, organizers taking into consideration the organization of more debates and "round tables" on some controversial aspects of this interdisciplinary field of great interest.
The conference’s orienting topics - presented here - are aimed at reflecting progress, opportunities, and problems and challenges in the field of quality Romanian society and economy at the beginning of this millennium, the particular conditions of global economic crisis: how can quality contribute as the main factor of competitiveness - to overcoming the crisis, safeguarding the role of the management of a company in crisis conditions, etc.. Through its international character and, consequently, with the participation of specialists known in the art (mainly from EU countries), CCF 2014 can be a real benchmarking and "moment of truth" for organizations and Romanian specialists: where we are in relation with other EU countries - in terms of research, education, management and legislation in the field of quality and reliability and we have to do in this direction.
CCF 2014 Topics
- Quality management: ISO 9001
- Environmental Management: ISO 14001
- Occupational Health and Safety Management: OHSAS 18001
- Food safety Management: HACCP, ISO 22000. FSSC 22000
- Information Security Management: ISO 27001
- New approaches: management of social responsibility (SA8000)
- Risk management
- Integrated Systems Management
- Quality management services (education, health, tourism, banking, etc.) and evaluation of customer satisfaction
- Business Continuity Management (BCM)
- TQM, Six Sigma, quality management tools
- Accreditation (certification bodies, laboratories, staff), certification (management systems, products and services) and audit
- Modern control and conformity assessment techniques
- Conformity assessment in the mandatory area
- Quality costs (quality management)
- Modern approaches in dependability, resilience and evolvability
- Reliability (mathematical methods, design, prevision, experimental and operational reliability, human factor reliability)
- Maintainability (maintenance management, preventive and corrective maintenance techniques, RCM)
- Computer-aided study in quality and dependability
- Quality, reliability and security in the IT&C industry
- Legislation and standardization in quality and dependability
Conference Agenda on days an hours: download here
August 15th, 2014
- Sending the paper registrations for CCF 2014 (see below) via fax 021 313 6335 or e-mail at CCF2014@srac.ro
- Payment of the participating: CASH (tax receipt will be issued) or OP at RO69BACX0000003001133000 opened at Unicredit Tiriac Bank SA - Suc. Panduri
Info about registration and accommodation
Registration fee: 200 Euro/pers. + VAT
- conference participation;
- conference papers;
- gala dinner.
Accompanying persons fee: 30 Euro/day + VAT
- gala dinner.
PALACE Hotel (www.palacesinaia.ro)
- Double room: 215 lei (approx. 48 Euro)
- Single room: 170 lei (approx. 38 Euro)
The room rates include breakfast and all the taxes. The room rates are preferential.