The 12th edition of the most important scientific meetings in the field that take place in Romania, International Conference "Quality and Dependability" CCF 2010 will be held - as periodicity already established - during 22 to 24 September 2010 in framework offered by the picturesque Romanian Carpathians pearl resort Sinaia, elegant casino halls in the city. International Conference "Quality and Dependability" CCF 2010 is organized by the Romanian Society for Quality Assurance Association in cooperation with many national and international organizations in the field and will be held under the aegis of the prestigious Scientific Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers - IEEE which is able to increase the importance of the event and to emphasize the openness.
Prospective authors should take into account when preparing the CCF 2010 works that can be addressed all sides: engineering, socio-technical, managerial, economic, legal to and implications for quality and safety in operation (reliability, maintainability, availability, security, etc.). Consequently, the different points of view, including the polemic on engineering, management and quality certification and operational safety are welcome in the CCF in 2010, organizers considering organizing more debates and "round tables" on some controversial aspects of this interdisciplinary field of great interest.
Enlarge the conference theme - shown here - wants to reflect progress, opportunities, and problems and challenges in the field of quality Romanian society and economy at the beginning of this millennium, the particular conditions of global economic crisis: how to contribute quality as the main factor competitiveness - to overcoming the crisis, safeguarding the role of the management of a company in crisis conditions, etc.. Through its international character and, consequently, with the participation of specialists known in the art (mainly from EU countries), CCF 2010 can be a real benchmarking and "moment of truth" for organizations and Romanian specialists: where we are in relation with other EU countries - in terms of research, education, management and legislation in the field of quality and reliability and we have to do in this direction.
TOPICS indicative CCF 2010
1. Quality management: ISO 9000 after two and a half decades
2. Environmental Management: ISO 14000
3. Management of Occupational Health and Safety: OHSAS 18001
4. Management of food safety: HACCP, ISO 22000
5. Information Security Management: ISO 27001
6. New approaches: management of social responsibility (SA8000)
7. Risk management
8. Integrated Systems Management
9. Quality management services (education, health, tourism, banking, etc..) And assess customer satisfaction
10. Business Continuity Management (BCM)
11.TQM, Six Sigma, quality management tools
12. Accreditation (certification bodies, laboratories, staff), certification (management systems, products and services) and audit
13. Modern techniques of control and conformity assessment
14. Product conformity assessment in regulated areas
15. Quality costs (quality management)
16. Modern approaches in dependability, resilience and evolvabilitate
17. Reliability (mathematical, engineering, predicted reliability, experimental and operational reliability of the human factor)
18. Maintainability (maintenance management, preventive and corrective maintenance techniques, RCM)
19. Computer-aided study of quality and safety in operation
20. Calitate, fiabilitate si securitate in sectorul tehnologiei informatiilor si comunicatiilor (IT & C)
21. Quality, reliability and security in the information technology and communications (IT & C)br>
July 1, 2010 Submission of applications for enrollment for CCF 2010 (Registration slip may be obtained from the website www.srac.ro) accompanied by a one page summary of the work (in English / Romanian). We recommend submission of abstracts and papers electronically to the addresses CCF2010@srac.ro (General Chairman CCF2010 - Prof. Dan G. Stoichitoiu) and email@example.com (International Scientific Committee Chairman CCF2010 - prof. Prof. John C. Bacivarov) July 15, 2010 notification of acceptance August 1, 2010 Submission works full papers - prepared as directed to be published in a future issue of the magazine - the publication in Conference Proceedings: Quality and Dependability Proceedings of CCF2010 .