Certification BS 7499:2013 states the fact that the management system of the security and protection services is implemented in compliance with the requirements of BS 7499:2013 – Static site guarding and mobile patrol service. Code of practice, allowing access to important auctions, protecting both resources and the benefits that can be obtained if these are followed exactly.
BS 7499:2013 gives the general lines for the organization of the companies, such as:
- Control room (design, localization, construction, facility, procedures, information, records, personnel)
- Human resources (selection and recruitment, health condition, work contract - terms and conditions, rules regarding work discipline, identification)
- Equipment and uniform (work uniform, autos, other equipment, records of the equipment)
- Professional training (initial training, initial professional forming course, training of the supervisors from the control room, specialized training, exclusion from the professional training and qualifications transfer, taking over companies, improvement training, vocational courses, records of the courses)
- Suppliers (recruiters of the work force, qualifications of the subcontractors)
- Documents and data
- Security and protection services (execution, inspection, instructions, static locations, mobile patrol services, keys’ control).
Certification in compliance with BS 7499:2013 is suitable for:
- Organizations providing security services;
- Organizations installing alarm systems;
- Anyone responsible for security systems in buildings.
For additional details, please contact the Contracts Departament : 021.313.6335 int. 140-144, email@example.com.